Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  ParchementParchement  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood?

Go down 
+4
Psycho_wade
Giles_Ratcliffe
Benjamin Chapman
Lizabet Wolf
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizabet Wolf
Hound
Lizabet Wolf

Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Character sheet
Vocation - Domain of activity:
Strength:
How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood? Left_bar_bleue255/255How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood? Empty_bar_bleue  (255/255)

How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood? Empty
PostSubject: How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood?   How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood? EmptyThu 9 Feb - 19:58

HOW DO I JOIN THE WOLVES OF SHERWOOD?.........

To join, please register to join this forum and then send me a in game mail (to Lizabet.) or to my Rookie Master (Giles_ratcliffe) and your motives for joining. If you choose to use a mask I will be the only person who knows your true ig name.

Be honest. We have ways of dealing with spies, and none of them are pleasant. We are fiercely protective of our organization and each other.

Once you have joined you will become a Rookie Hound. Your acceptance as a full hound will eventually be based on trust and loyalty, not length of service.

If you have any questions please feel free to pm me here or in game.

Back to top Go down
Benjamin Chapman
Rookie
Benjamin Chapman

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-02-07

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood?   How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood? EmptySun 12 Feb - 7:09

When will we be given jobs?
Back to top Go down
Giles_Ratcliffe
Hound
Giles_Ratcliffe

Number of posts : 1627
Town : Chard, Devon
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Character sheet
Vocation - Domain of activity: Robber
Location: In the shadows right behind you...hand on your wallet
Strength:
How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood? Left_bar_bleue255/255How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood? Empty_bar_bleue  (255/255)

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood?   How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood? EmptySun 12 Feb - 21:34

Ben,

This is a non-member area for people who are making enquiries on joining the Wolves.

If you make your way back to the Rookies Realm there is plenty to do there...and lots of plans being made.

Cheers,
Giles
WoS - Rookie Master
Back to top Go down
Lizabet Wolf
Hound
Lizabet Wolf

Character sheet
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood?   How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood? EmptyMon 13 Feb - 5:37

Question answered in PM.

Back to top Go down
Psycho_wade

Psycho_wade

Number of posts : 113
Town : Beeston
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Character sheet
Vocation - Domain of activity: Spy
Strength:
How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood? Left_bar_bleue0/0How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood?   How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood? EmptyFri 8 Jun - 17:24

Hey everyone!!! Thought I'd say hi!! Very Happy Psycho, back from the dead Wink
Back to top Go down
Giles_Ratcliffe
Hound
Giles_Ratcliffe

Number of posts : 1627
Town : Chard, Devon
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Character sheet
Location: In the shadows right behind you...hand on your wallet
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood?   How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood? EmptyFri 8 Jun - 18:37

All arranged for your return Psycho Razz
Back to top Go down
Accalia
Hound
Accalia

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Character sheet
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood?   How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood? EmptyFri 8 Jun - 22:53

Welcome back to the living Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
des123
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood?   How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood? EmptySun 28 Oct - 15:51

How can i get acces? my name in game is destor
Back to top Go down
Lizabet Wolf
Hound
Lizabet Wolf

Character sheet
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood?   How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood? EmptySun 28 Oct - 16:51

Destor, I'll be contacting you IG. Smile
Back to top Go down
Perenelle
Rookie
Perenelle

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-08-23

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood?   How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood? EmptyTue 27 Aug - 7:03

Guys, my story is funny how i joined Wolves.Very Happy
I was born in Evesham. Sitting there in tavern alone, trying to find anybody around. I sent letters to town folks asking to come to have fun. The responses I got were only angry or politely telling me to go away... I became a bit upset of this world... Somehow it happened that I looked around town again and noticed Lizabet in town. She had a group of 4 or 5 guys. As I learned latter she was traveling with her friends home. So by accident I noticed Lizabet and read a bit about WoS on her profile. It attracted my attention a lot but somehow I started to hesitate. Thought that maybe it is better not to disturb her, maybe she will be like all these people who replied me to go away.
But... I decided to try! What I am loosing, I thought, and sent a letter to Lizabet! To my plesant surprise she answered me in quick time! To my big surprise she didnt send me to hell like all thee Royals in town! She said I am welcome to join, even wanted to help me to level up! I was very happy, my life in Evesham got some good purpose!
So that is my story how I came here.Very Happy It was happy accident that Lizabet was traveling through Evesham on my birth day! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erica25
Hound
Erica25

Number of posts : 37
Town : Bristol
Registration date : 2013-08-11

Character sheet
Strength:
How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood? Left_bar_bleue17/255How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood? Empty_bar_bleue  (17/255)

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood?   How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood? EmptyWed 28 Aug - 15:06

Hi Perenelle Smile Hopefully we have a nice chat then next time we are both in Eves, rather than just a 'hi' ^^
Back to top Go down
Will
Hound
Will

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2012-01-28

Character sheet
Strength:
How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood? Left_bar_bleue0/0How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood?   How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood? EmptyFri 30 Aug - 18:16

Haha I was recruited near the same way by an ex-wos now, Met him in the tavern on the day of my birth!
Back to top Go down
Lizabet Wolf
Hound
Lizabet Wolf

Character sheet
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood?   How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood? EmptySat 31 Aug - 5:24

Wolves and taverns.... who'd of thunk? Lol anyways, I'm very glad however we all got here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood?   How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Do I Join the Wolves of Sherwood?
Page 1 of 1